Since 1972 the Association has completed numerous projects both of restoration and of enhancement to the architectural heritage of Lorgues, and has published a number of books and brochures on this heritage.
- The cabanon at Saint Ferréol and the setting up of an educational trail for schoolchildren. Download the guide here (in French only).
- Rehabilitation of the hermitage of Saint Ferréol
- Chapel of Saint Honorat
- Chapel of Saint Jaume
- The Tower of the Citadel
- The Saint-Barthélémy bridge
- The chapel of Notre-Dame de Florieye
- Excavations at the oppidum of Saint-Ferréol
- Chapel of Saint Jean-Baptiste
- Chapel of Saint Anne
- Chapel of Notre-Dame de Ben-Va
- The museum of sacred art of the hermitage of Saint-Ferréol
- Name plaques for streets in the old town
- Wall-mounted, numbered plaques for the guided tour of the old town
- Information signs for various different monuments in the town and around
These are available at the Lorgues Office of Tourism or directly from the ASFVL. The books are in French only but the brochures on the chapels and the town are also available in English and German. See the page Exploring Lorgues to download the walking tour.