We are committed to preserving and enhancing the heritage of Lorgues through various actions:
- We continue to organise visits on the European heritage days in September
- In addition, we provide visits by reservation throughout the year around old Lorgues and the chapels of Saint-Ferréol and Ben-Va; these also run during July and August.
- Ongoing maintenance – for example repainting the reliefs on the 19th century Stations of the Cross on the steps up to the chapel of St Ferréol; repainting the door of the chapel of Notre Dame de Ben Va
- In early 2020 the ASFVL provided plaques for the new square of Queen Jeanne (Place de la Reine Jeanne), one for the wall and the other an information panel.
- The ASFVL was instrumental in the restoration of a bell to the chapel of St Honorat in February 2020